2019 Liverpool vs. Man City
November 6th - November 11th, 2019
Welcome to your customized Tour Website. Everything you need to know can be found below.
If you can't find it don't hesitate to contact us with your questions
1. BOOKING/REGISTRATION INFORMATION a) The Registration process is to be completed online by clicking "Book Now" on the left. If you encounter Registration problems, please contact Robin Lee, Quest Sports Travel, at 516.270.2022. b) Registration closes as soon as all 12 positions have been filled. c) No contract exists between you (“Customer) and Quest Sports Travel (“QST”) until the Registration process is completed and confirmed by QST. Once a contract exists, it is binding.
2. PROGRAM PRICE a) The price for the 2019 LFC v. Man City Trip to Anfield (“Trip”) is $1,675.00/person, double occupancy. This price does NOT include airfare. QST can provide an airfare quote for the Customer, and upon Customer’s acceptance, will make the airline reservation for Customer. Full airfare payment is due at time of making the airline reservation. b) The Trip price includes: Hospitality Match ticket, Liverpool v. Man City (including pre-match meal at an LFC Hospitality venue); Anfield Stadium Tour; Private Meet-up with a local sportswriter, pundit or ex-player; one Group dinner; Beatles Tour; 4-nights hotel double occupancy; Ground Transport in the UK (Customer must arrive at Manchester Airport before 8:30am local time, Thursday, November 7th 2019, and depart the hotel for Manchester Airport the morning of Monday, November 11th, 2019. QST can make alternative arrangements for Customer outside of these times for an additional charge.)
3. SINGLE SUPPLEMENT The Trip price is based on double occupancy per room. If possible, we will pair up single Travelers to share a room. If this is not possible, Traveler will be charged a Single Supplement fee. Alternatively, travelers can request a single room for the Single Supplement fee of $280.00. This request must be made when Registering.
4. PAYMENT SCHEDULE a) A minimum initial deposit of $575.00 must be paid at the time of Registration, which can be paid online with a credit card or e-check. **Note - prices are based on ACH or check payment. Credit card payments are assessed processing fees at checkout. Fees are 2.9% for VISA and MasterCard and 3.9% for American Express. b) If the Customer does not pay the entire Program Price at the time of Registration, the remainder of the balance due is to be paid in equal installments according to the following schedule: a second installment of $550.00 is due by September 6, 2019, and the remaining balance of $550 is due by October 4, 2019. If paying in installments, the remaining two payments will be automatically charged to the same credit card on the above two dates. Balances can be paid in their entirety in advance of this deadline. c) If any deadline for payment is missed, your reservation may be released and you will still be liable for the full balance.
5. PREMIER LEAGUE MATCH DATES All Premier League matches (dates and times) are subject to TV re-scheduling or Cup competition conflicts. The itinerary may change if the match schedule changes.
6. CANCELLATION BY CUSTOMER Due to the limited nature of space on this Trip, we are unable to provide refunds in the event of cancellation by the Customer. Travel Insurance is therefore recommended (see Section 11 below).
7. CANCELLATION BY QUEST SPORTS TRAVEL QST reserves the right to cancel the Trip due to insufficient enrollment. Trip must include a minimum of 12paying Customers. In the unlikely event QST does exercise this right, Customer can expect either a refund or an alternative trip. a) In the event of insufficient enrollment, QST may offer Customers the same trip at an additional charge.
8. FINAL ITINERARY A final Itinerary, along with any supplemental information, will be sent to Customers as soon as it is completed, and not later than October 30, 2019.
9. AIRLINE TICKETS Airline tickets made through QST, which must be paid for in full at time of reservation, are electronic reservations. Flight details and e-ticket will be sent as soon as flights are secured and paid in full.
10. PASSPORT/VISA a) Passports are required for international travel on this tour. b) It is the Customer’s responsibility to have all necessary travel documents, including a valid passport, and where necessary, VISA as well.
11. TRAVEL/HEALTH INSURANCE This Trip does not include Travel/Health Insurance. Travel/Health Insurance is recommended. Customers can purchase Travel/Health Insurance independently from QST or on their own. Recommended Travel insurers include Travelex, Travel Insured International, Allianz Travel Insurance and Travel Guard.
12. COMPANY LIABILITY a) The availability of some of the Trip activities is dependent upon factors outside of QST’s control (including but not limited to: airline delays, cancellation or lost luggage; event rescheduling or cancellation), and QST cannot be held responsible for such factors. b) QST reserves the right to amend the itinerary when conditions beyond QST’s control affect the availability of Trip activities. QST will undertake all reasonable efforts to organize alternative and similar activities, and will notify the traveling group of such conditions and changes as soon as is practically possible. c) QST is not liable for the actions of those traveling on QST Trips. All Customers are to obey the laws of the land in which they are traveling, and QST is under no duty to provide legal or any other assistance to Customers on QST Trips who disobey those laws.
13. WAIVERS a) QST may use any statements, comments, photographs or photographic likenesses from the Trip for future advertising, promotional or news article materials. QST must receive any objections to this from Customers prior to final payment. b) It is the responsibility of each Customer to obtain their own personal medical and travel insurance for their tour.
14. LAWS This agreement is subject to the laws and jurisdiction of the state of New York.
Estimated Tour Cost = $1675 per personInclusions for your tour are listed on the registration / booking site This Quest Sports Travel tour does not include the following items:
- Meals not stated on the inclusions section of the tour website
- Beverages (other than water) with meals
- Room upgrades
- Gratuities for Motor Coach Driver
- Additional attractions or entry fees not specified in the Inclusions site
- Credit Card processing fees (Visa/MasterCard = 2.9%; AMEX = 3.9%)
Payments will be distributed among 3 installments. The installment dates are structured to allow timely payment of airline / land vendor invoices. Late payments jeopardize the tour quotation.
Initial Deposit = $575.00 per person due: August 18, 2019
Progress Payment 1 = $550.00 per person due: September 6, 2019
Final Balance = $550.00 per person due: October 4, 2019
Online registration enrolls the participant in our automated billing reminder program. Notices will be sent in advance of each installment date. Please make payments in a timely fashion. If you prefer paying by check please make your check payable to Quest Sports Travel and mail it to 1853 William Street, Merrick, NY 11566. Payment will be applied to your online account once processed internally
**Note - prices are based on ACH or check payment. Credit card payments are assessed processing fees at checkout. Fees are 2.9% for VISA and MasterCard and 3.9% for American Express.
CANCELLATION BY CUSTOMER Due to the limited nature of space on this Trip, we are unable to provide refunds in the event of cancellation by the Customer. Travel Insurance is therefore recommended (see Section 11 below).
CANCELLATION BY QUEST SPORTS TRAVEL QST reserves the right to cancel the Trip due to insufficient enrollment. Trip must include a minimum of 8paying Customers. In the unlikely event QST does exercise this right, Customer can expect either a refund or an alternative trip. a) In the event of insufficient enrollment, QST may offer Customers the same trip at an additional charge.