2019 BW Gottschee B06
August 10th - August 19th, 2019
Welcome to your customized Tour Website. Everything you need to know can be found below.
If you can't find it don't hesitate to contact us with your questions
- Terms & Conditions
- Quote Details
- Payment Schedule
- Cancellation Policy
- Travel Insurance
- Final Itinerary
- Airline Info
- Soccer Activities
- Emergency Contacts
- Packing List
- Helpful Hints
It is important to read this information and the associated tabs carefully. The Terms and Conditions include our Payment Policy, Cancellation Policy, Validity of Prices, Liability details and other important information
Additional Passengers Additional passengers (parents, siblings, relatives, friends etc.) are welcome (and encouraged) to join the tour at any time as long as seats are available on the airline’s group reservation. Any passengers joining the tour after the group has deposited will be subject to airline costing on that date
Airline Information Airlines reserve the right to increase their departure tax (based on airport fees / government security taxes) and fuel surcharges at any time. To maintain the quoted tour price it is essential that the payment installments are received on the stated dates. To minimize any increases Quest Sports Travel strongly recommends that the group ‘ticket’ all passengers as early as possible. ‘Ticketing’ requires payment in full to the airline. Once ticketed airfare costs are non-refundable
Departure City: The departure city for this tour will be New York JFK. All efforts are made to secure the most direct and cost effective routing. Routing and cost implications will be discussed with tour leaders before publication of flight details. Flight details will be available by November 16th, 2018.
Airline Deposit: Airlines deposits become non-refundable by the airline 91 days+ prior to departure. To be included in the group airfare pricing is required before May 9, 2019. After that date passengers can still be added, but price will be based on purchase at applicable fare on that purchase date. It may also still be possible to be added to the group reservation after that date, but the airline reserve the right to increase pricing for late additions
Flight Deviations: Airline rules allow flight deviations on either the departure or the return legs of the group reservation, as long as the return is made from the same airport as the main group. Airlines charge a deviation fee to do so. The fee depends on the airline. Airlines may also limit the time pre/post tour of travel and may charge additional cost based on availability on date of travel
Land Only Passengers: If you do not live in the New York JFK area and would like to make your own flight arrangements from another airport, you can travel as a ‘Land Only’ passenger. In doing so, your tour price will be reduced by the exact cost of airfare and taxes. At the time of the quote, this estimate is $981. If required, Quest Sports Travel can assist in securing airfare from your airport of choice. Likewise, if you opt to secure your own airfare using frequent flyer miles (see below) you will also travel on a ‘Land Only’ basis. If you are traveling “Land Only” you must inform Quest Sports Travel at least 91 days prior to departure so that your seat is released before it becomes payable in full and non-refundable.
Frequent Flyer Programs: Airlines do not accept frequent flier miles as payment for group airfare. If a traveler wishes to use frequent flier miles they must secure their own airfare and will pay Quest Sports Travel a ‘Land Only’ cost. No alterations will be made to the published itinerary to service individuals traveling separately from the main group
Laws This agreement is subject to the laws and jurisdiction of the state of New York.
Liability Disclaimer (i) Quest Sports Travel reserves the right to amend any itinerary due to conditions beyond our control e.g changes in weather. Every reasonable effort is made not to delete a specified inclusion but to fulfill the conditions and terms for the best interests of all parties. (ii) Quest Sports Travel is not liable in any way for airline delays, cancellation, or loss of luggage. (iii) Individuals engaging in athletic activities and contests assume the risk of those activities and will not hold Quest Sports Travel liable for any injuries incurred.
Passports and Entry Visas Passports are required for international travel. Applications are available from the United States Post Office. Please allow at least 20 weeks for processing.
An entry visa is required for travel to some countries, including Australia and Brazil, by US citizens. Visa information can be obtained by contacting the Embassy of the specific country to be visited. Visa charges are not included in the quoted tour price and Quest Sports Travel is not responsible for securing a traveler’s entry visa.
Payment Method Quote prices assume payment by ACH or check. Processing fees will be added at checkout if paying by credit card. Fees are 2.9% for VISA / MasterCard and 3.9% for American Express.
Price Variance Tour prices vary based on the size of the group, rates of international currency exchange and airline departure taxes and fuel surcharges. Full details can be found under the "Price Quote" tab
Registration Completed online at https://tri.ps/BG3ne . Select the appropriate package from the drop down menu and proceed from there
Room Upgrades The tour price is based on Twin Bedded Rooms. Room upgrade surcharges will apply for single bedded rooms. The US $ value of these room upgrades will be calculated on the same date as the Final Tour Price
Rooming List Final rooming Lists, including room upgrade requests and any specific dietary requirements are due by June 10th, 2019.
Travel Party Roster An accurate final travel party roster is due by June 10th, 2019 for airline ticketing. Quest Sports Travel strongly advises supplying the roster in advance of this airline deadline. Once tickets are issued they are non-refundable and non-transferable. Should a change be necessary after ticketing a new ticket must be issued and paid in full at the rate quoted at the time of new issue. If the final Travel Party Roster is not submitted by the aforementioned date the airline reserves the right to CANCEL the reserved seats.
Travel Protection (Insurance) Quest Sports Travel recommends travel protection to help protect you and your trip investment. Prior to purchase, you may request copy of the Description of Coverage which includes a summary of the plan details on benefits, coverages, limitations and exclusions. Please visit our website for more details
Waivers (a) Quest Sports Travel may use any statements, comments, photographs or photographic likenesses from the Trip for future advertising, promotional or news article materials. QST must receive any objections to this from Customers prior to final payment. b) It is the responsibility of each Customer to obtain their own personal medical and travel insurance for their tour.
Terms and Conditions Summary BW Gottschee Boys 2006 will travel to England from August 10th- August 19th, 2019. This 10 day / 8 night tour has been developed by Quest Sports Travel and quoted on November 16th, 2018
Estimated Tour Cost 35 Passengers = $2,767 per person
Estimated Tour Cost 30 Passengers = $2,863 per person
Estimated Tour Cost 25 Passengers = $2,999 per person
This quotation is based on current land service and air travel prices. It is calculated based on the rate of international currency exchange on 11/16/18 of £1 = $1.29. It is based upon above stated number of paying passengers traveling. The quote price includes a $570 allowance for airline taxes and fuel surcharges. This estimated quotation will expire on December 12th, 2018Inclusions for your tour are listed on the registration / booking site All Quest Sports Travel tours do not include the following items:
- Airline taxes and fuel surcharges above amount listed in quote above
- Lunches and drinks (other than water) with meals
- Room upgrades - this tour is based on twin room occupancy so surcharges will apply for single rooms
- Gratuities for Tour Manager and Motor Coach Driver
- Additional attractions or entry fees not specified in the Inclusions site
- Credit Card processing fees (Visa/MasterCard = 2.9%; AMEX = 3.9%)
Payments will be distributed among 5 installments. The installment dates are structured to allow timely payment of airline / land vendor invoices. Late payments jeopardize the tour quotation. Payment plan is based on the 30 passenger quote price:
Initial Deposit = $350.00 per person due: December 12, 2018
Progress Payment 1 = $628.25 per person due: January 25, 2019
Progress Payment 2 = $628.25 per person due: March 15, 2019
Progress Payment 3 = $628.25 per person due: May 3, 2019
Final Balance = To be announced due: June 28, 2019
Quest Sports Travel will calculate and publish the Final Balance Invoice on June 14, 2019.
Online registration enrolls the participant in our automated billing reminder program. Notices will be sent in advance of each installment date. Please make payments in a timely fashion. If you prefer paying by check please make your check payable to Quest Sports Travel and mail it to 1853 William Street, Merrick, NY 11566. Payment will be applied to your online account once processed internally.
**Note - prices are based on ACH or check payment. Credit card payments are assessed processing fees at checkout. Fees are 2.9% for VISA and MasterCard and 3.9% for American Express.
Quest Sports Travel must fulfill responsibilities with vendors (e.g. airlines, hotels) in advance of the tour and is therefore able to refund cancellations as follows (per person):
$50.00 Admin fee = Upon registration
$250.00 penalty plus the cost of protection plan, if purchased = Cancel after 01/24/19 but before 03/15/19
$500.00 penalty plus the cost of protection plan, if purchased = Cancel after 03/14/19 but before 05/03/19
$750.00 penalty plus the cost of protection plan, if purchased = Cancel after 05/02/19 but before 06/10/19
No refund = Cancel after 06/09/19
All cancellations must be in writing (email) and submitted to Quest Sports Travel before the stated dates in order to receive the appropriate refund. Refund payments are made as quickly as vendor reimbursements allow.
Travel Protection is recommended and available through Travelex Insurance. These policies include medical coverage while playing sport internationally (most policies become void if you are injured while playing) as well as allowing cancellation for medical issues or bereavement.
During checkout you will be offered different options depending on who is traveling, Please familiarize yourself with the options before finalizing your selection:
- If the player is traveling alone select the Player Only Travel Insurance option
- if an adult is traveling with the player select the Adult/Family Travel Insurance option. One adult/family policy also covers unlimited children under 18. Each adult requires a separate policy
360º Student Group Premier Plan = Youth Group plan requires a minimum of 10 group members and a ratio of 80% youths (under 25) to 20% adults. The Travel Protection cost for this plan is $100 per person. Only players traveling alone should select this option.
Travel Select Protection = Individual policies. Plan terms allow children (under 18) per adult without additional charge. The Travel Protection cost for this plan is $182 (assumes parent age between 35-59 years old. Pricing is higher for an older adult. Please contact us for exact pricing if required)
For more info on the policies offered please visit the Travel Insurance page of our website.
Day 1 - Saturday 10th August, 2019
- Depart New York JFK International Airport at 7:25 p.m. on Virgin Atlantic Flight #128 to Manchester International Airport
Day 2 - Sunday 11th August, 2019
- Arrive in Manchester at 7:15 a.m. where our full time Quest Sports Travel Tour Manager John Gosnell (011-44-7943-741668) meets the group to travel by private motor coach to the historic city of Chester
- Enjoy an orientation with our Tour Manager and free time to discover the city - founded by a Roman legion in the 1st century A.D, it reached its pinnacle as a bustling port in the 13th and 14th centuries. Unlike most cities, Chester still has 2 miles of fortified city walls intact and within the walls are half-timbered Tudor style houses and shops (though some date from the Georgian and Victorian eras
- This afternoon travel to Leigh Sports Village for practice with the BW Gottschee coaching staff from 2:00-3:30 p.m.
- During pratice parents and guests can check in to the nieghboring Holiday Inn Express for a 2 night stay
- After practice take the short journey into Leigh city center and choose a local establishment for drinks and to watch today's Premier League game Manchester United vs. Chelsea on TV
- Return to the hotel at 6:45 p.m. then take the short walk to The Whistling Wren for a traditional Sunday roast dinner
Day 3 - Monday 12th August, 2019
- Breakfast at the hotel then depart for Old Trafford, for a guided tour of the home of Manchester United - Immerse yourself in the history of the world’s most famous club; marvel at the magnificent trophy room; test your skills on the interactive exhibits; and enjoy the remarkable atmosphere inside the ‘Theatre of Dreams’ as you walk down the player’s tunnel, view the field from the dugout, and sit in the Home Team Dressing Room (Group 1 = 11:20 a.m.; Group 2 = 11:40 a.m.)
- From the stadium take the short journey to The Trafford Center, one of England's largest malls, for lunch on your own in the extensive food court
- This afternoon travel south of the city for the tour's first friendly game against an Academy side of semi-pro club Stockport Georgians (kick off 6:30 p.m.)
- After the game enjoy time to socialize with today's opponents in their club house, then return to the hotel for dinner on your own nearby
Day 4 - Tuesday 13th August, 2019
- Early breakfast then check out and depart at 6:45 a.m. for the Liverpool FC Academy for a clinic with one of their Academy coaches (8:00-9:30 a.m.)
- After the clinic take the scenic journey across the rustic hills of The Pennines into Yorkshire en route to Coach Daly’s home town, Leeds (pause en route for lunch on your own)
• Travel directly to Temple Newsam and enjoy a fun afternoon high in the trees of the Go Ape Adventure Park on a ropes course including high-speed zip lines
• Later, check in to the centrally located Ibis Styles Leeds Centre Arena Hotel for a 2 night stay and enjoy dinner there this evening
Day 5 - Wednesday 14th August, 2019
- Breakfast at the hotel then take the short journey north to visit the ancient city of York - York is the kind of place that makes you wish, if only for an instant, that the Industrial Revolution never happened, and reminds us of a world before the machines. A city of amazing cultural and historical wealth, its medieval spider’s web of narrow streets is enclosed by a magnificent circuit of 13th-century walls. At its heart lies the immense, awe-inspiring minster, one of the most beautiful Gothic cathedrals in the world
- Enjoy an introduction with the Tour Manager then free time to explore the city
- This afternoon return to Leeds for the tour's second friendly game against Leeds Academy (kick off TBC)
- Dinner on your own in central Leeds after the game
Day 6 - Thursday 15th August, 2019
- After breakfast check out and depart for the new home of the English National Team, St. George’s Park - This £105m facility is the home to England’s 28 national teams. With 13 outdoor pitches, including a replica of the Wembley surface, a full-size indoor 3G pitch, a suite of rehabilitation and sports science areas, and an indoor futsal sports hall, it provides world-class facilities for England teams ahead of international fixtures
- Enjoy their Football Experience including a tour of the facilities and 90 minute clinic with an FA Licensed coach
- Enjoy lunch on your own in nearby Burton-on-Trent then travel south to London and check in to the K+K George Hotel for a 4 night stay
- Dinner at the hotel this evening
Day 7 - Friday 16th August, 2019
- Breakfast at the hotel then travel just north of the city to the training ground of UEFA Champions League finalists Tottenham Hotspur for the third friendly game against their Academdy side (11:30 a.m. kick off)
- After the game travel to central London and enjoy an introductory tour the English capital - take in Westminster with the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben and Westminster Abbey, Whitehall and 10 Downing Street en route to Trafalgar Square and Piccadilly Circus
- Free time to further explore London and have dinner on your own
- Return to the hotel around 9:00 p.m. this evening
Day 8 - Saturday 17th August, 2019
- After breakfast return to central London for a free morning in the city - London is inexhaustible. Few cities support such a variety of people living in remarkable harmony. That diversity makes London like a cut diamond; approach it from a different angle each day, and it presents an entirely fresh shape and color
- Maybe opt to take in some of the best views of the city with a flight on the Millennium Wheel or cruise on the River Thames, do a little souvenir shopping or visit one of the many free museums
- This afternoon transfer to The Den home of Championship club Millwall FC for their opening home game of the season against Sheffield Wednesday FC (3:00 p.m.) - as well as attending the game the players will enjoy an amazing experience as they take the field and form the Guard of Honour for the teams as they walk out for kick off
- Return to the hotel after the game and enjoy dinner on your own
Day 9 - Sunday 18th August, 2019
- Breakfast at the hotel then travel to the south coast for the fourth and fifth friendly games against Academy teams from professional clubs Brighton & Hove Albion (11:45 a.m.) and AFC Wimbledon (12:30 p.m.)
- After the games take the short journey to the Brighton seafront and enjoy lunch on your own (fish and chips recommended!) and free time to relax and wander the promenade
- Return to London in the late afternoon and enjoy a free final evening for dinner in the English capital
Day 10 - Monday 19th August, 2019
- Early breakfast (6:30 a.m.) and departure (7:30 a.m.) for London Heathrow International Airport for the return journey to the United States
- Depart London at 11:50 a.m. on Virgin Atlantic flight #137 to New York JFK International Airport, arriving in New York at 2:50 p.m.
10Aug: VS 128 departs JFK at 7:25 PM.; arrives Manchester 7:15 AM on 11Aug
19 Aug: VS 137 departs London Heathrow @ 11:50 AM; arrives JFK at 2:50 PM
The quoted cost of the group flights including airline taxes and fuel surcharges is $981. Should you wish to secure your own flights you may do so and your tour price will be reduced accordingly.
Hotel accommodation will be in 3 or 4 * hotels. Selection requirements are proximity to sporting activities and sightseeing, cleanliness, comfort, amenities such as WIFI, and good breakfast / dinner / social time options.
Aug 11-12 = Leigh
Sale Way, Leigh, WN7 4JY
Aug 13-14 - Leeds
Wade Lane, Leeds, LS2 8NJ
Aug 15-18 = London
1-15 Templeton Place, London SW5 9NB